Need Help with an assignment PLEASE READ

teksta

Hi just wondering for an assignment i need to make a heirachy graph showing job titles for a web design studio and i need it to have the most important jobs at the top.

ie at a normal work place it would go owner - senior manager - junior manager

so what would it be like at a web design company?

JordanT

I didn't want to dig up a post from the past but, since we didn't get any replies, I thought I'd throw out some suggestions.

This is how a local Web Design company structures their business, from top to bottom.

1. Director
2. Creative Director
3. Studio Director
4. Art Director
5. Project Manager
6. Senior Web Designer
7. Junior Web Designer

As far as I know the people at the top of the chain aren't necessarily in charge of the people at the bottom, but that's the general flow.

I'm sure different studios structure their companies differently, but that's one example.

perthelizabeth

I didn't want to dig up a post from the past but, since we didn't get any replies, I thought I'd throw out some suggestions.

This is how a local Web Design company structures their business, from top to bottom.

1. Director
2. Creative Director
3. Studio Director
4. Art Director
5. Project Manager
6. Senior Web Designer
7. Junior Web Designer

As far as I know the people at the top of the chain aren't necessarily in charge of the people at the bottom, but that's the general flow.

I'm sure different studios structure their companies differently, but that's one example.

Hello john,
Your suggestion is helps me to solve the problem.