Need Feedback

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just read your post on "web design trends for 2012" and was hoping for some interesting reading. for example you slightly touched on media queries and responsive web design but certainly didnt mention them, or even desire to describe it in any detail. I would have understood that perhaps if it was aimed at the general public, but it read more geared towards a designer/developer. webspeed, external css/js, and not using tables are not new trends I'm afraid. in fact they are very old trends, almost a standard in itself these days...

Since you will find a lot more options like multiple skills
???
badges and buttons have been a trend for quite some time. speech bubbles I doubt are that new either. quadrangles?
mobile design - yes
flash return? why?

without a doubt its mobile design for me, along with more people picking up html5, and hopefully less on ie7. Firefox keeps releasing crap update after crap update in an attempt to catch up to chrome. Firefox 24 actually blows up. and instead firefox returns to 4.1 and they design it PROPERLY and with no bugs. simpler, more aesthetic design and a step AWAY from the web2.0 look. advertising gets smarter and more targeted, social media integration goes stupid, and well...lets see.

Last edited: