Movies You've Recently Seen

nedo

I saw piranha 3d yesterday and I wish I never did. Movie is terrible, and there is barley any 3d to see. It was waste of time and money.

smoovo

+1 Great performance and well composed story. Never really cared for Eastwood but his acting is pretty top notch in this one. I believe he also directed it.

Yes he is the director. I have post my opinion about "Inception"... The best of the Best.

AK Web Design

I saw "Unstoppable" the other night. Great movie. Much better than I expected, and I was expected it to be very good.

Anyone else excited for Harry Potter this week?

bcee

Yes he is the director. I have post my opinion about "Inception"... The best of the Best.

I was just going to ask about it. I don't really like going to theaters so I usually Netflix or order the latest but I have been really wanting to see this, the story appears to be very interesting with some action.

Can you give opinions on it without giving it away? I know some of it is dream like but that's about it/.

anna

I'm watching National Lampoons European Vacation. Definitely the weakest in the series but still a great movie.

Ok ok, I'll give you that it's ONE of the weakest of the series, but I still love that one. The weakest one to me is "Vegas Vacation". Now that one sucks big time!

che09

I just saw 'SHREK Forever After' ... It was a great movie,surely kids will ove it and so with young at hearts!! There's always a lesson learned,which is a good content of any story. :)

AK Web Design

Can't believe no one has posted in this for 2 months!

I've watched a lot of new movies lately, probably more than ever. I've seen the following:

No Strings Attached
The Green Hornet IMAX
The Dilemma
Black Swan

DHDdirect

I watched Tron (1982). Made my wife watch it as well before we watched the new Tron Legacy. She didn't care for it too much :)

melanie14

I bought The Social Network on BD this weekend. The Social Network I only bought because the OST is pretty damn great. Though, it's quite interesting to have a general idea of how Facebook was born. As a movie it wasn't that bad either.

AK Web Design

Anyone see the big Oscar movies from this year? I haven't seen the Kings Speech or The Social Network but I did catch Toy Story 3, Inception, and Black Swan. I never even heard of True Grit but it looked like I would enjoy it.

anna

Just watched "The Fighter" and I must say... King's Speech better be VERY good because The Fighter was EXCELLENT...