Money Making

toxic_pmp

hi every1. what would u lot say was the best way to make money ona a website. i already own a few rpg's making money but i want to no any other better ways to make online money through websites :) :D :rolleyes: :cool:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
1. advertising via google adsense, yahoo publishing network etc
2. selling text advertising links, could try adbrite.com though I have never tried them.
3. Affiliate program commissions for related products.
4. The more complicated of all options, is to actually sell products via your website.

ISDProductions

I don't expect you'll get much more than that, if anyone has any better idea's then those I don't think their gonna mention it here. Your best bet is to try and think of something nobody else is doing, and then do that. and do it well, cause as soon as you think of it, rest assured that there are hundreds of people working on the same idea. Probaly not the advice you looking for though. wish i could help

toxic_pmp

Thanks

i no what you mean! have you every been on www.faceparty.com , i was thinking of doing a simpler version like that (obviously not the same thing, but the same ideas they have of making new friends) and then have a package on the website for sale which gives you more advance things... Well thats 1 of my many ideas lol.

Thanks for your help the both of you :D