Looking for feedback

d a v e

i'm sure we can think of something - if i get time tomorrow i might be able to knock something up to get you by ;) there are other - free - themes that could fit the bill at a pinch

AsheSkyler

Wow, that was low. Is it possible to just apply a little CSS to what's currently there to get the theme back, and then just go fix the broken image links and add a new slider?

wilhorse

I called bluehost again, and this time got someone more helpful who found it in backup. It's up, so now I just have to work on that ugly logo & cart. Thank you! :)

Hey I do agree with some sort of graphic warning for the horse pictures...can cause someone to close out the site real quick and you dont want that.

AsheSkyler

I'm very undecided on echoing the warning for graphic content.
The advertised product is to heal external injuries on horses. A good business will give examples of the product in action, therefor it is safe to assume the injuries shown won't be the equine-equivalent of a papercut. Potential buyers likely already have a messed-up horse and may not mind seeing it.
At the same time, a reminder to override my curiosity of how severe the injuries were that this was meant to treat would have been nice.

I still haven't made up my mind. :confused:

RedStamp.ca

The site looks good, my only complaint is how you have words across the top. To me they look like a menu (especially how they are spaced) and can be very confusing to someone coming to the site.

reverseengineer

Very basic wordpress template? I think your width margins are a little large. And your purchase page should have the prices separate from the copy. All in all not a bad start.

wilhorse

Thank you. Yes, it's a wordpress theme I purchased. I'm not a designer, so I had to get something ready made. I agree about the prices, and will fix that. What do you mean about the width margins? It's too wide on the screen?