logo feedback

leroy30

blackcrow.png

DHDdirect

Yeah I think that was intentional. It keeps the logo nice and tight but it'll work just slightly seperated as well (as long as it is seperated on both ends of the crow). Probably could actual get rid of the word crow all together if you want to be a bit more artsy althought it'll add more thought to process it.

blackcrow.png

Last edited:

leroy30

I agree with all of the above lol. I just wanted to give a bit of an alternative direction to see what you thought.

The tail was intentional but I am half half as to whether I like it. DHDdirect I like your take with the tail coming from the base of the 'K' instead of the center!

Keep going with the development! It's always interesting to see the progress from stage 1 to the finished product. :)

DHDdirect

Being that it's a design business, I prefer the flying crow. The standing crows look more like something for tuxedo sales or something really formal like funeral planning :)

It is really good to see everyones opinion.

leroy30

I agree with DHDdirect on that last one... flying seems more apropriate!
The person who started this thread - mjclark91 - you still around lol?

notary public - I really like your take on the crow! But for some reason it makes me think something more 'fun' i.e. a popcorn box or something? I think it's the top-hat that just says carnival to me. Could just be my foreign perception though. I can't think why a top-hat makes me think carnival!

Last edited:

omglookitsagoat

I love the second design. Maybe the text should be closer to the image somehow? See if you can accomplish that without making it look to crowded.

logostomake

I Think your design looks great. How did you do that? I new at this. Can you pls give me some steps or tutorial links on how to learn about designing. Thanks a lot.

Rachal.W

i like the second picture of the crow, it is more suitable for a design company. I think the text needs to be changed though, it looks to casual. :)

websonalized

I do not like the first crow log. The second logo is cute. The crow has personality!!!

The logo is definitely conservative. Perhaps a sharper contrast in color between the black and crow?