Logo Design For Travel Site

ASATopGun

I have an idea for a website or I guess more of a Blog for traveling. I travel in an "Unusual" manner. I have the ability to fly free anywhere in the world at any point in time, therefore I take pleasure in flying to different parts of the world for two or three days and stay in hostels to meet other travelers and such. I have decided I'd like to write about my journeys and tell about different people and places that I have met and seen. I have registered the site www.retravelview.com but I cannot get a logo into my head. Do any of you have any sort of ideas youd like to share or any thoughts on this? Thank you all in advance!

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
<head> ?

the logo does not and never will live in there.
all visual elements of the site should exist within the <body> </body> tags...

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
a vector program such as illustrator.

although you really ought to not be hijacking anothers thread but anyway.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum etiquette dictates that if someone asks a question it is their thread and if you want to ask a question (particularly if you haven't contributed to the original q) then your q should be its own thread rather that "hijacking" another's.

junery00

so basically you saying that i cannot post or ask something , sorry if i bother you but i just asked a simple question , my intensions here are learn a lil bit more thats all but once again sorry to bother

ASATopGun

He can post here if he wants. Not like anyone answered the question I asked anyway. if anyone should stop talking on my post it is you Pheadde. I didn't ask anything about where the logo should go. So your comment is unwelcome

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
really?
I have registered the site www.retravelview.com but I cannot get a logo into my head.
is simply where I came to the conclusion that you asked the question.

I guess everyone else must've assumed as I did that that was what you meant. Apologies if it wasn't.
you don't want my help fine.

Last edited:

chrishirst

Staff member
Must be the cultural differences in 'English' colloquialisms :)

I read "I cannot get a logo into my head. " as

"I cannot get inspired with an idea for a logo"

blackbird

I have an idea for a website or I guess more of a Blog for traveling. I travel in an "Unusual" manner. I have the ability to fly free anywhere in the world at any point in time, therefore I take pleasure in flying to different parts of the world for two or three days and stay in hostels to meet other travelers and such. I have decided I'd like to write about my journeys and tell about different people and places that I have met and seen. I have registered the site www.retravelview.com but I cannot get a logo into my head. Do any of you have any sort of ideas youd like to share or any thoughts on this? Thank you all in advance!

I took a look at your site. Is the logo that's currently there the one you've finalized on or are you still looking for options/suggestions?

Hopefully I'm not digging an old post from the grave.

notarypublic

Hi, Brandon!

My first question after looking at your site was how you've managed to find a career that would let you travel for free - successful blogs are often written in a way that tells a story, and I think who you are/what you do helps define that narrative.

lindavictoria

I guess he's family member of some airline company maybe, hehe. Anyway it really sounds nice to fly anywhere free. Regarding the logo, I guess maybe you could design something about air plane, with photoshop it's possible already.