Learning HTML+CSS

suzee_lk

I want to learn HTML+CSS. I was just wondering if i spend at least 3 hours a day studying it how quickly will i be able to write it fluently?

Also, when people design websites do they learn ALL of the code or do they have a blank template of the code then add all the vital information?

Thanks

Robin_weites

I want to learn HTML+CSS. I was just wondering if i spend at least 3 hours a day studying it how quickly will i be able to write it fluently?

Also, when people design websites do they learn ALL of the code or do they have a blank template of the code then add all the vital information?

Thanks

you can use http://magicmotion.com
that is the site where i get my basic information about HTML and CSS
but you can find every thing there what you want

Erik

It is a totally subjective question. Everyone learns new skills at different speeds. For starters it depends on your background, and how well you comprehend logic and basic math.

HTML is pretty straight forward. It is the CSS that takes a lot longer to grasp.

The best way to learn is to start coding your own personal project and see where it takes you.

Good luck!

-Erik

Vanish Design

I think the best way to study it would be to use it. You can read up all you want, but there's no sense learning about properties that aren't supported or that don't work ideally in common browsers. Practice is the best way in my opinion.