kRemtronicz New Design

AprilMaybe

@Geodun-Hey who you calling a "he"? :p lol
Running 1024x768 myself which seems suitable for my needs. When I had viewed your page Krem earlier on I was getting the horizontal scroll bar cuz there seems to be additional space in your right margin. So Geodun was right in saying that was the case as far as what I was referring to. Even now when I view I still have it.

kremo5le

Oppps!

@Geodun-Hey who you calling a "he"? :p lol
Running 1024x768 myself which seems suitable for my needs. When I had viewed your page Krem earlier on I was getting the horizontal scroll bar cuz there seems to be additional space in your right margin. So Geodun was right in saying that was the case as far as what I was referring to. Even now when I view I still have it.

Hello April, and forgive us for he-ing you! The template I'm using has this big banner to the side which I find really nice. Perhaps this is what's going on. I totally understand about the definition too, it's sucks you can't see what I see. :(

AprilMaybe

Hmm could be my ad blocker thing on FireFox that is giving me the extra blank space I'm seeing. Oh it is a nice looking site otherwise lol I do like the scrolling effect used for your menu options.

kremo5le

kRemtronicz Slide Show!

Hmm could be my ad blocker thing on FireFox that is giving me the extra blank space I'm seeing. Oh it is a nice looking site otherwise lol I do like the scrolling effect used for your menu options.

Hey, it could be!

Thank you very much for your opinion. It is really important I know all these aspects. Moreover, I'm still working on what I think is the hardest thing to do: the content (done right). Creating, editing, creating, editing, etc. Not easy! :D

kremo5le

kRemtronicz New Design!

Hello there friends,

I have been working really hard to finish my website, and I would like you guys to give me a hand with your important opinion. The site was a mess before since it didn't convey the message for what I really do. However, this time things look completely different.

What's your opinion? And, how much would you charge to build something like this?

Keep in mind that it is NOT finished--yet.

Take care,

kRem :)

Hey there,

I just began to redesign our site once more. I believe our visitors and customers needed a better website, and we are working on it...

k. :D