Increase repeat visits to your website

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dmagicaldesign

Repeat visitors can prove to be more valuable than unique visitors. This is because unique visitors are often casual shoppers who may or may not be potential customers of your products or services. However, repeat visitors have already been to your website once and return back with a particular motive in mind.

Unlike with unique visitors, you don't have to prove your credibility to your repeat visitors because they already know that part. This makes it extremely important for you to retain them.Here are some tips to strike the right chord with them and make them visit your website again:

Play on the Past Experience

Repeat visitors already know your website. You have established a relationship with them and have an existent bond of familiarity. It becomes easy for you to re-sell and get referrals.

Give New Information

There are certain pages on your website that remain the same like 'About Us,' 'Products & Services,' etc. But visitors wish to see something new on your website when they make a repeat visit. So, make sure you load new and fresh content on other pages of your website. For example put fresh content on pages like the news section, articles resources pages etc.

Educate them about your Business

To gain consumer trust, it is very important to give them full details about yourself and what you do. Educate them about your business and provide them useful information about the same. Keep in touch with them and tell them of any new happenings at your end.

E-Mail Marketing

Never take the risk of fading out of their memories. Keep in regular touch with your customers by sending them e-mails and newsletters containing quality information that might be useful for them and their business. It is very important to maintain the quality of your mailings. No one likes to hear stale rant. Make sure your correspondence has something new and informative that will stimulate their interest.

Make your Website Work

Your website is not a printed brochure that you cannot change once it is distributed to the masses. You have a website on the internet
and have the keys with yourself to make any changes there. Keep your website updated and in tandem with the changing times. Any happenings or development in your concerned industry should be exhibited on your website too.

Maintain your Credibility

It is very important to maintain the credibility of your company and business in the internet marketplace. Draft the 'About Us' section of your website such that your customers have a clear understanding of what you stand for as an organization, what have been your past establishments and how you plan to further your business.

Showcase Client Testimonials

Testimonials are your asserts. Nothing works better than a third person publicity of your business. Ask your clients for testimonials and load them up your website so that potential customers get a hint of your quality of services and invest their trust in you

Geodun1

I really enjoyed reading this article, and you structured it very well. You tend to write informative guides that are a great help to designers such as myself. This particular piece helped me, as I have issues appealing to repeat visitors, and hopefully I'll be able to adjust my style to appeal to this base.

I'd like to request posting your article on my site (complete credit to you, link back to original [be it here or your personal blog], and anything else you request). If you prefer, you can respond in a PM, but it makes no difference to me.

Gorgy

I agree with your post. It's really helpful. I've already started communicating with my customers. I've prepared a special holiday offer and e-mailed them all details. So my regular customers feel that I care for them and I'm ready to thank for their trust.

TonyKau

I agree with the points in the article. I find myself getting sidetracked with other work and updating the website usually gets put on the back burner. Good tips, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.