Image Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeBMW

Another great way of generating quality traffic to your site is through Images that stand out and work online or off-line. The Image has to be interesting enough to catch someone who's not focused on it at the time. Your Image would have your website embedded so the viewers of the Image would have to type it in their web browser to visit your page to see more of what the Image is saying.

FreeBMW

Thanks for that info.

You are more than welcomed!

FORGOT TO ADD...

Another good way of sharing your image is using your photo album. I mean we always feel the need to share our photo albums with family and friends due to us having more pictures when they come over again. You can also add a special place within your photo album consisting of these images. People love viewing pictures and will pass them around to other family members without you asking while your images are being viewed by many eyes.

It's even more simpler online because there are many companies that will host your image for you, giving you more power by sharing it with a wide verity of people. I am currently using Photo Bucket to host my images online because they allow me to do many things with my images.

cohen

i have it with the information i provide and cause i have it on some many places, i get heaps!

FreeBMW

i have it with the information i provide and cause i have it on some many places, i get heaps!

I can understand you getting heaps due to having your images in so many places, because you have to update your images at times which results in you having to do much more. I use Photo Bucket to host my images to avoid Catching the Heaps. :) I can update all my images from One location.

DotSter

Banned
I can understand you getting heaps due to having your images in so many places, because you have to update your images at times which results in you having to do much more. I use Photo Bucket to host my images to avoid Catching the Heaps. :) I can update all my images from One location.

What do you mean from one location?

atco123

Use proper alt tags with every image.
Rename your images using short descriptive titles.
Optimize image filesize using the “save for web” photoshop feature.

atco123

Meta tags are also use for images i.e. Use proper alt tags with every image. and Rename your images using short descriptive titles. One more thing I heard about the Google Image Labeler programme.. Is it help in image traffic?

orangecopper

Image Traffic Terrific,...ive been observing the same on my blogs like people searching in images for retro designs and clicking on my image and coming to my articles...Thats another form of SEO, make sure your images also have anchor texts, tags etc..

cheers
Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.