I'm new to the Web Design Forum!

chapeau_cheryl

Hello!

My name is Cheryl Hendricks. I am new to the Web Design Forum, and I joined because i wanted to learn more about web development and site design. I figured this would be the best place for it, so here I am!

I am the marketing manager of the Chapeau Blog Awards, a new blog awards competition honoring the most brilliant blogs in multiple categories. If you want to check us out or enter your own blog, you can at http://www.chapeaublogawards.com

I live in Minnesota with my husband and my young son, and I enjoy going to my book club on Sundays. The fall weather is beautiful in Minnesota, and I am going to be sorry to see it end.

This has been a long intro, so thanks for reading, and I will talk to you soon!

voodish

Hey Cheryl -
Nice to see another new member, welcome to the forums, we've been having some great weather here lately too (relatively);

Check this out (for anyone who knows the area, will know this is really unusual here):

Last edited:

suz

Welcome Cheryl! I wish I could contribute a photo like Voodish did but anyway it is spring here and it is starting to get warm.

Very nice site, I will have to start putting more effort into my blogs in the hopes of winning some awards one day.

Bronzy

Hi

Welcome Chery .If you really want to web design , development field .Enhance some basic skill and learn software and start practice.FrontPage, Dream weaver, HTML, Photo Shop, Flash, Fireworks, ASP and JavaScript. Make some sample websites and sample broacher’s design, logo design etc .Don’t forget Practice makes a man perfect.