I'm new here and was wondering where everyone is from

wensk

I'm getting the feeling there are a lot of Europeans on this form and that it is based in Britain. Is this documented somewhere that i just didn't read?

I'm curious where folks are from and maybe some background info. I'm sorry if this has been done before... I'm not one for reading too far back into the archives so humor me.

I'm in the States...in Connecticut. I'm a 51 year young female. I work in IT for my full time day job and dabble in web design (for close to 10 years now).

Now its your turn..

StephanieCordray

Well, where I'm from is in my profile info that shows on my posts. Actually the board owner is in Australia and the rest of us are from all over the world.

Added: Ian's post below reminded me. I didn't put an age. I'll be 47 on my next birthday which isn't very far away, :p

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well Im from Australia, 35, and also work full time. I spend way too much time on the internet and still there is not enough time to get everything done that I would like to accomplish.

AainaA

I'm originally from Heaven ;-) but am currently in Malaysia. I travel when I can, and help on the Web when I can for an exchange of some paper money the likes of Euro and Dollars so that I can undertake social development projects for the benefit of humanity :D

I create projects, and team up great like-minded personalities from around the world

AA

13owlets

Virginia, USA

I'm in Virginia in the USA, I've been in web design for about 8 years. I do corporate stuff during the week and fun stuff freelance on the weekends!

BaldEagle

I realize this is an old post but I'll throw in my info as well. 52, male (my avatar gives that away), Connecticut also. Fairly new to web developement. Xbase programmer for many years.

BaldEagle

{edit} I guess the "old post" didn't really apply here as I neglected to read the second page before posting so was unaware of new posts. My bad.

Last edited:

kiko_friendly

Well, I guess that I'll join in, aswell. I'm sometimes a reg here. Sometimes I am too busy to come on here, though. So I pop up from time to time. I'm older than my teeth and the same age as my tongue, but I don't feel like giving a number out at the moment, for some reason. I'm really bored right now and cannot wait to get home as I have a few things that I need to be getting on with tonight.