I'm a silver member now!

kiko_friendly

Damn...I've been here for coming up two years now! I've never changed my signature (it's so annoying and immature), or my display picture (trying to make myself look older and better than I am really).

StephanieCordray

talk about unaware.. I never noticed what rank I am...guess I'll have to do that after this post.

congrats on graduating to silver.

StephanieCordray

hmmmm... they say diamonds are a girl's best friend but I can't wear them because the jewlers won't set them in silver and it's the only metal I can wear.

kiko_friendly

Hehe. I am allergic to anything except for titanium and gold (9 carat goes a funny colour).

My piercings always smell no matter WHAT I do. It's really gross but I love them too much to take them out. I have a stainless steel ring in my tragus, and that is kinda irritating, dunno if I am a little bit allergic, or if it's sensitive area, or both.

I really should change my signature and picture - they are embarrassing!

kiko_friendly

Silver is more allergenic than gold, so I really don't get why you'd be allergic (not saying it's not possible). You will have to force someone to do it. :p

StephanieCordray

i am not a new member n e more :))

Isn't that the worst feeling when it takes forever to get out of that status? I'm not a heavy poster although I do have my moments. It seemed like forever getting out of new member status and then one day it just jumped out of nowhere.

jmad

i am planing on stickin around i keep getin good hints n info. when i get stuck with my codes plus u all seem pretty cool. i agree it seemed to take for ever to get out of the new member status. u said that u dont post that much but arent u the only diamond member on the forum???? i jus teasen :p still wanna know what a tragus is?

j

kiko_friendly

I don't think it took me forever to get out of new member status, or even become whatever rank I am now! Silver member? However, it seems that it took YEARS! That's literal, though. o_O

Oh and a tragus?

Google.com
define tragus

Use that from now on for any word that you don't understand.

Google is an excellent spell checker, too!