I Welcome Myself To The Community!

akamrdr

My name is David. I am only 22 years young and strive to become the worlds greatest web site developer/designer/ect. I almost have 5 years of personal experience with anything that deals with web sites. Currently my web design business is offering 100% free services. The idea is to gain professional experience to better my portfolio.

If you would like to know more, or have a web site developed and designed, email me @ [email protected] Or visit my WEBSITE/BLOG/FORUM]

On another note, I am welcoming anyone and everyone to get to know me. I look forward to giving and getting advice.

Thanks Much

waynede

Hey mate,

Just thought you would want to know that when on your portfolio site if you choose portfolio in your nav bar the links are still linking through to dynamic drive.

akamrdr

Yes

Hey mate,

Just thought you would want to know that when on your portfolio site if you choose portfolio in your nav bar the links are still linking through to dynamic drive.

Yes im aware of that....Its not completed yet, but i wanna get peoples advice before i completely finish the site.

Thanks again though for pointing that out

I greatly appreciate that