I need your input on my latest logo!!

leroy30

Hey all,

I've done a concept for a new logo for a time clocks company who's slogan is "Time and Attendance People!" so I've tried to create a relationship between people and time as part of the logo.

I'm kind of in two minds. On the one hand it looks good and is clean and simple but on the other hand it just seems tooooo simple.

Help me out here!! Scrap it, keep it or work on it!!??

tme.gif

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is the company named TME? I ask because I wasn't sure if you forgot to add the "i" in time.

I think it still needs some work. The font doesn't work for me. I don't like the abrupt end to the clock radius and there is not enough style/pop to the font.

I like the concept but there is a lack of flow. Meaning the logo is quite simple (which is not a bad thing) but then the character is more detailed, he even has a tie. The symbol/graphic needs to blend and compliment the text.

The kerning needs adjusting. The space between the "T" and the "M" is smaller than the space between the "M" and the "E".

Hope this helps.

leroy30

Thanks for the input! Expecially thanks John, you're a guru!

The company name is "TME" and I originally didn't have a tie but then the person kept reminding me of the mens public toilet symbol! The kerning is default to that font I guess as I havn't altered it myself.

I'll trial some other fonts and see if I can find a way to make it flow better tomorrow.

Cheers guys :)

leroy30

Sorry for the long delay in posting since my first post we had a bit of drama over the weekend with a friend of ours in hospital.

I've done some further concepts and tuning and I've come with these three...

tme2.jpg

I like the 2nd one the most but I'm not sure if it's 100% right just yet - your feedback is greatly appreciated! :eek:)

anna

For me, personally, these look too much like the New York Times logo... I'd incorporate Pixel's advice into the first one!

logosdesign

both are very good actually, both images are highly refreshed and the colour palettes are completely transformed from their original essence. 2nd one would be amazing if it wasn’t for the black fill.. nice work done dear!

leroy30

Personally I like the second one with the person as the clock hands. There's the connection between people and time (for time and attendance) but there's not so much that it looks like just a clock company.

Anyhow I've submitted these along with other concepts to the client and the finalist is below...

TME.png

I actually preferred the black and grey tones but they specifically want green. But I'm still happy with it and it's just a low-budget logo as they aren't looking for a strong brand they're just a one-time-buy kind of 'shop'.

prashantsnv

Hi,

Nice logo and fits correctly on your company's slogan. But still you need some work on it.

As your company is highlighting on time it must be spell completely. Also, whenever anyone see it, it pinches in their eyes. So, please modify it using soft font color.

Thanks.

alisonponting

I like the first and the last logo here. But in my opinion you should do more works on font. You can make a shade of it. But your idea is nice and relative to your brand. In the last logo you can do experiment with the clock. It's too simple here.

leroy30

Well, the client has agreed to forget the green and gone with the same grey as the clock (for the little man). Thanks for your help everyone!

waynede

Very nice logo designs, I still think the original is my favourite though. All are great designs, good work mate.

roll out shelve

nice

love the designs..just alittle more creativeness and its a A OK. Put some shadows if its ok with you then, add more color to it. Noentheless, it is ok already.

Christian

HI,

I really like the way the shadow creates a second hand on the clock. I think it would look good having the whole clock face in view, with the man being a bit simpler. Good stuff