I need some Graphic Design Software

michealholding6

Hello Friends, i am a Graphic Designer. I usually use Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator. I want to use some new Softwares.

Please Friends If you have any suggestion, please let me know.

AsheSkyler

GIMP, SmoothDraw, InkScape, Firealpaca, Krita, AZdrawing, Paint.net, Sketchbook Express, Sketchbook Copic Edition, PaintTool SAI, the list goes on.

For the best result if you want vector based as your design, corel draw is the best one to try. You can use latest version of this software for the best features.

towarek

Do you need a software to edit images/pictures or create some vector images? If you need a good software for editing photos then you can try Adobe Lightroom.

opensource

I usually design with opensource apps for vector and rastor graphics.
But when the clients request for cymk. I do go for Adobe apps w/ my Ubuntu.

taty

For the best result if you want vector based as your design, corel draw is the best one to try. You can use latest version of this software for the best features.

We work Photoshop, CorelDraw and Corel Paintshop Pro together a lot of times.
You can get Corel off ebay cheap. We like Paintshop Pro X2 and Coreldraw 9 and x14 the best. One of the girls in my office actually likes Coreldraw better than Adobe Illustrator. As a matter of fact, she uses Corel Paintshop Pro a lot more than Photoshop, just her personal preference.
Paintshop Pro does some things a lot faster and neater than Photoshop.

We recently had to age a lot of photos, was done in about 15 minutes in Paintshop Pro.

Last edited: