I need opinion about my site design

natrif

Hi everybody,
i have just created site for my web design business and i need your opinion about design.
Is it frendly design? Is everything on the right place?
All comments are more than welcome....:)
http://www.webstrategic.rs

satellite

It looks good. You could put a bit of space after the bottom text of your pages (your email info and your copyright info). The text is right down against the bottom of the browser and it could use a bit of space there.

nedo

site looks good, it's easy to navigate, which is very important, only thing that poked my eye is size of top banner, maybe if he is not that big it would look even better than now.

Denno

Apart from the fact that I can't read the languange lol, it looks good.

Using chrome on the USLUGE page, the links for Kontakt in the 2nd and 3rd sections are pushed to the right, and not displaying correctly, may want to fix that up.

Other than that, nice work.

Denno

JakClark

Hello,

The site does look very nice. The thing that hits me, as mentioned above, is the size of the banner. Perhaps you could have a dynamic slider underneath the navigation, and then reduce the banner substantially.

Regards,
-Jak.

SplitElement

Although I don't have a problem with the functionality and navigation, I do find the site to be a bit busy from an aesthetic stand point. There is a lot of text in the banner and I feel that the right column gets overlooked. Perhaps if you reduce the text in the banner to just a headline and subhead, and use a bg color to separate the right column from the main content area, that would alleviate the issue.

bcee

I think it's a great start. The banner up top feels a bit too busy, I am assuming you want to show off your hard work here with screenshots so why not do just that? Eliminate all of the background effects and that air balloon so you can draw the viewers eye towards your projects.

Oribium

Your site looks good. However I would prefer some more space, like larger margin at the left and right of the main content, as well as a the bottom margin. Your site looks quite crowdy to me.

springmedia

For me the site looks good, same response as BradT81 "Yes I would change the banner to less height but looks good" Also maybe think of using a dynamic slider.

Other than that good work.