i need expert seo review about my web hosting blog post

stephenhawk

Howdy SEO Members,

I'm quite new here and I feel like I'd learn something from this forum. Your help is need because I have been trying my best to rank my Web Hosting post but unfortunately it's not ranking and still stuck at #8 for the term: "FastComet Coupon Code". So I want your expert opinion about the webpage and how to rank it in Google & other Search Engines.

The webpage that I want to rank is: https://grabhosts.net/deals/fastcomet-coupon-code/

I've already done the following to make sure it ranks but still no hope:
  • Profile Link Building
  • Document Sharing
  • Guest Posting
  • Site Submissions
And a lot more but everything in vain.

Your help is needed and by guiding me, I'll be very much thankful. I'm open to paid work as well.

millar

thanks for this web hosting.... it is helped me a lot in web designing it make me to do web work easily .... i am expecting more details about website to learn

Skylarz

I like that site for web hosting and i was having the same problem because i want to rank more higher but then i finally found that you can try to re submit the document sharing , are you sure you do it right? because it give you a little rank in it

rtbd

In a word, web hosting is a place where websites are kept. The concept of web hosting is easy to understand if you take things to step by step. A website is stored on a computer, That's almost the same way your personal files are stored on your home computer; The only big difference is, a “website storage computer” is connected to an extremely fast network so that visitors can display the website quickly and easily. The home website is the “computer which is known as the server” (because they serve information to visitors), and the server that maintains the company, which is called a “host” is usually from a home for different sites and servers.

mdraj20

I'm SEO expert and know many things about SEO. Most of the people focusing on link building for their webpage to rank 1st page of google it ranked but now days google love content and if your content is SEO friendly and more word written then your page can easily rank to google and you must test your website speed if it's slow then fix it because of google rank down slow loading page.

Shingirai

Well I think it's great very helpfull and I think all we need is great information and speed and you expect opinion has prove to be really great to us

LATEEF321

WOW!
What a useful information is this.
Thanks for sharing such kind of useful information. I really need it. It is very helpful in web designing. I really recommend that kind of information. Much more to learn. Thank You.

Davidbista

Hey there, thank you for the web hosting. The web hosting really helped me in web designing and I gained more knowledge about your website. I am expecting to learn different details about your website.

smynrjl

Howdy SEO Members,

I'm quite new here and I feel like I'd learn something from this forum. Your help is need because I have been trying my best to rank my Web Hosting post but unfortunately it's not ranking and still stuck at #8 for the term: "FastComet Coupon Code". So I want your expert opinion about the webpage and how to rank it in Google & other Search Engines.

The webpage that I want to rank is: https://grabhosts.net/deals/fastcomet-coupon-code/

• Profile Link Building
  • Document Sharing
  • Guest Posting
  • Site Submissions

Your help is needed and by guiding me, I'll be very much thankful. I'm open to paid work as well.
I'm kind of new to web hosting as well so reading an article about it always makes me appreciate of other's opinions. I think just give it time since you've done the basics.

cabala22

My advice is that you can optimize the urls and titles in the publications as much as possible by giving them good formats and following important advice on this that you can find on the webs. You must publish regularly and do it with quality content so that the visits to your blog are in a pleasant and interesting place. Everything or you must do with originality and sacrifice for you to achieve success as a great SEO.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

wills99

I'm not a expert on CEO. But i have some ideas about how to speed up web page. Use Gzip, a software application for file compression, to reduce the size of your CSS, HTML, and JavaScript files that are larger than 150 bytes. By optimizing your code you can dramatically increase your page speed. Also remove code comments, formatting, and unused code.

AmeliaRobert

My advice is that you can optimize the urls and titles in the publications as much as possible by giving them good formats and following important advice on this that you can find on the webs. You must publish regularly and do it with quality content so that the visits to your blog are in a pleasant and interesting place. Everything or you must do with originality and sacrifice for you to achieve success as a great SEO.

lovinadavid678

Wao amazing thank you for the web hosting. The web hosting really helped me in web designing and I gained more knowledge about your website. I am expecting to learn different details about your website.

Mew2

This web is appropriate for me
Thanks for sharing such kind of useful information. I really need it. It is very helpful in web designing. I really recommend that kind of information.But you need to keep trying in this web.Thank you!

jesicasimpson

In a word, web facilitating is where sites are kept. The idea of web facilitating is straightforward in the event that you make things to stride by step. A site is put away on a PC, That's nearly similar way your own documents are put away on your home PC; The main huge contrast is, a "site stockpiling PC" is associated with an amazingly quick organization so guests can show the site rapidly and without any problem. The home site is the "PC which is known as the worker" (since they serve data to guests), and the worker that keeps up the organization, which is known as a "have" is normally from a home for various destinations and workers.

1. Offer Coupons for New Clients
  2. Reward Repeat Customers

Generally, it’s better to offer coupons based on your clients’ concerns like:

• Birthday discounts;
  • Holiday deals;
  • Seasonal clearance sale;
  • Service reminders.

• Offer a Generous Deal​

• Create a Sence of Urgency​

• Give Discounts on a Regular Basis​

Stan4b

I think posting original and interesting contents might help. People will not give attention to topics or blogs that are too common. New and interesting contents might help.

Samsparks2000

Some of THE biggest culprits increasing your webpage load time are images and video—as they take up a significant portion of a page’s overall size. And there are two distinct factors related to images and video: the size of each individual asset and the number of total assets being loaded on any given page. It’s important to address both of these factors.

AgentAl

• Profile Link Building
  • Document Sharing
  • Guest Posting
  • Site Submissions

I see that. I visit the website and it's user friendly. The thing is, there is too much information I hope you could simplify that. Also, I suggest that you have to promote this web hosting to some YouTube Influencers or make an ad so that it will boost the popularity or the rank.

Erickareyes

Howdy SEO Members,

• Profile Link Building
  • Document Sharing
  • Guest Posting
  • Site Submissions

Honest people! they know their bussiness I am very pleased with the website, sometime ago this kind of services was a matter of "gurus", but know a day they have make it as simple as a delivery service right to your door.