I need a template designed.

Mexichinksunite

Hey there. I did a website a few months ago. I like the layout I originally did, but we're using a new logo and I'd like to get a template designed to fit that logo rather than trying to force the logo to fit the site.

Go ahead and let me know how much you'll charge me for the template. And since it's for a church webiste if you feel compelled to do it for free that'd be awesome.

Dante

Just had to point out that I laughed at the insinuation that it should be done for free. As if a tax free status isn't good enough.

A&C

you just want a logo? jesus christ people charge for logos now?

private message me the dimentions and what you want it to look like and ill do it for you in 10 minutes

have a ery good day my dear sir

kind regards

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
you just want a logo? jesus christ people charge for logos now?

private message me the dimentions and what you want it to look like and ill do it for you in 10 minutes

have a ery good day my dear sir

kind regards

10 min for a webpage template = dodgy, or simply disrespectful to the business, as clearly no thought would be put into it.

also logo design - ever heard of graphic designers? not sure what industry you work in...

rwebber77

Agree 100% with Phreaddee, a quality logo is not cheap and certainly should not be free. I would gladly help with a template because I have done a few for churches in the past, but first I always do my homework so I know what I am getting into. Where can we see the logo / old website?