I could really use some feedback on this re-design

gadgetpro

hey guys,

I recently posted this Website, but since I got no replies, Im giving it another shot... http://www.hitechgadgetspro.com
please review my new design, I just re-did it all last week end, and would really appreciate some feedback on it. I am aware on IE bugs, and the RSS button is not working yet due to lack of content.

thanks in advance,
gadgetpro

stonedkirby

Hi, this is my very first post so i have no...prestige? here.
but i noticed in IE ( AOL ) when the window isnt maximized , you get a weird effect in the top right corner. probally something having to do with the way IE does borders? it doesnt happen in firefox.

i cant log in to my sites CP ( thats netrillium for you >=\ ) to upload a screenshot, sorry

adamblan

This site could really use some color, borders, or whatever you can think of to make your content stand out - the left nav is particularly difficult to use.

The newsletter signup doesn't really need to be in the header (move it to a sidebar), or if you feel it does at least make it smaller.

Until you get some content up, it's kind of tough say anything else...

ian

Administrator
Staff member
the red "G" and "O" in the header image logo makes the "gadgetpro" hard to read.

pingeyeg

It's getting there. I like the JavaScript slideshow and the background. Keep it going. Just don't go with too much black.