How to increase Website traffic?

itsupportsdubai

How to increase website traffic? My website getting Index by google, and we creating backlink and content submission but not get much more traffic in website. our website related to laptop repair and IT support Dubai. Please Suggest some tips and tricks to imporve ranking and traffic in #Google. Thanks

1. Perform Keyword Research. Always include relevant keywords in your content. ...
  2. Create Memorable Content. ...
  3. Write Guest Posts. ...
  4. Keep Active Social Media Pages. ...
  5. Use Advertising to Increase Website Traffic. ...
  6. Send Email Newsletters. ...
  7. Influencer Outreach. ...
  8. Create a Helpful Industry Tool or Content.

ritujha7652

Here are the tips:
Target topics with search traffic potential.
Write guest posts.
Promote content in online communities.
Answer questions on Quora.
Appear on podcasts.
Collaborate with other brands.
Rank videos on YouTube.
Update 'outdated' content.

You can choose Sassy Infotech to increase your Website Traffic

3dclever

How to increase website traffic? My website getting Index by google, and we creating backlink and content submission but not get much more traffic in website. our website related to laptop repair and IT support Dubai. Please Suggest some tips and tricks to imporve ranking and traffic in #Google. Thanks
According to me your website need some on page optimization because title and description not proper. Because google now also check website on page and so your competitors are going up than you. Try to make informative and perfect title according to keywords and keep keywords percentage in contents about 3 to 5 percent.

rahulkumar

Before focusing on building backlinks, We would suggest to focus on keyword research. Having quality keywords could help you to get quality traffic on your website. Fix all technical issues on the website, and optimize it.

RankWebSEO

There are many factors which can effects your site ranking. Before search engines were giving priority to high quality backlinks but nowadays on page optimization also one of the big factors which can effect site ranking. So i will say that first of all do proper on page optimization according to your keywords and then do off page.

SEO is time taking process, so you should wait for sometime, if all things are going fine in digital marketing to see ranking in search engines.

Mercy22

Do submission in good PR sites for any of your submission. Try with good article submission with unique content this will help you to provide a good ranking for your website.

natipado

Since three weeks, the website where I work has been losing many positions in the Rank Tracker, and we are experiencing a significant drop in the number of visits. Could someone help me with a clue about what might be happening? The website in question is: https://www.hellosafe.pt/ Thank you very much!

mynashwebdesign

I will say you should focus on local SEO, if you want to improve your ranking and get more targeted traffic to your Dubai laptop repair and IT support website because your business is in Dubai and you serve customers in Dubai. And I will list some local SEO strategies below for you:

Optimize your website for search engines so it ranks higher on local search results in Dubai. Conduct keyword research to identify popular search terms related to laptop repair and IT support in Dubai

Put your business name, address, and phone number (NAP) on your website. Create a Google My Business profile and optimize it.

Submit your business to popular local business directories in Dubai. Ensure that your business name, address, and phone number (NAP) information is consistent on all the local business directories in Dubai.

Acquire local backlinks from local business directories, local newspapers, and local blogs in Dubai.

Last edited:

mynashwebdesign

Since three weeks, the website where I work has been losing many positions in the Rank Tracker, and we are experiencing a significant drop in the number of visits. Could someone help me with a clue about what might be happening? The website in question is: https://www.hellosafe.pt/ Thank you very much!

One reason why you are losing your search engine ranking and experiencing a drop in traffic is that Google may have updated its algorithm.

Another reason is your competitors may have improved their websites' content, user experience, or SEO strategies, thereby surpassing your website in search rankings, resulting in a decrease in traffic to your site.

Low-quality or spammy backlinks and search engine penalties are also other reasons why you are losing your search engine ranking and experiencing a drop in traffic.

Sherry_23

Since your site has been indexed by Google and got backlinks, there are some suggestions for your situation:

- Optimize your website for SEO - Include relevant keywords in titles, headers, and content. Using FigCube for SEO Optimization to drive more traffic to your website.

- Guest blogging - Reach new audiences by contributing posts to popular industry blogs, which means building backlinks from high-authority sites.

- Email marketing - Send emails, and newsletters to build relationships. Share new content, offers, etc. but avoid spamming subscribers.

- Encourage referrals - Add social sharing buttons on site pages. Offer rewards for referrals. Partner with relevant brands for co-marketing.

- Local SEO - Target searches in your geographic area. List your business on Google My Business, Apple Maps, etc.