How to get traffic from United States?

Hello everyone !! please help me My website related to India and domain is .com (phpassignmenthelp.com) . It getting traffic from India not from US so help me about How to get traffic from United States?

chrishirst

Staff member
However;

Having taken a look at the 'home' page. Traffic from anywhere that speaks or reads English is NOT likely to stay OR purchase anything, because the content is just gibberish.

Example: This;
Php Assignment help is one in all the foremost platform for college students. so as to supply the desired Assignmet facilitate to varsity students across the world. Our consultants square measure on the market for on-line support to students to satisfy their academic desires. we offer all most all types of academic services to help students. Get the moment facilitate for educational project necessities . Our Assignment help is bespoken to satisfy the wants of scholars. If you’re cursed with your assignment want knowledgeable facilitate specially with tight deadlines, unclear complicated tasks, incompatible assignments square measure providing you with sleepless night then you’re simply a click away. transfer your necessities to urge the 24/7 facilitate.

Is total junk!

Whomever wrote that is fixated on the word 'facilitate', and then proceeds to use it as much as possible and EVERY single instance of usage IS incorrect, but at least they got the "you're" contraction correct.

So the impression is;

If you cannot be bothered to make your own website content readable, what are you going to do with somebody else's work????

Then of course we come to "

Excellent Writers for Php Dissertation writing services"

If they are the same writers who produced the site content, ... .. That is a blatant lie.

PLUS;

Whomever wrote the 'html-assignment-help' content knows almost NOTHING about HTML. Because that page contains so many factual errors I really could not be bothered counting.

I want to traffic from USA because we give services of PHP assignment help, PHP homework help online to complete IT students their academic project on PHP, HTML, CSA ,Java script etc.

chrishirst

Staff member
Java script
No spaces in the word javascript by the way. And Java is not scripting.

PHP homework help online to complete IT students their academic project
Also known as cheating. Researching the course work questions 'on-line' is one thing. Getting someone else to answer them 'on-line' is completely another.
CSA?? What is that?

I want to traffic from USA
No, you need conversions from a particular target demographic. 'Higher' traffic numbers are a meaningless waste of time in your case. More 'traffic' does not equate to more sales, getting 'more traffic' is only of use when your site content [and you] is supported with advertising that pays per impression.

This is the great misconception about Search and search engine results, being 'number one' does NOT mean instant conversions.

And your site content needs a lot of work before it starts getting conversions from the English speaking world.

jainteq

Here are some simple strategies that you can make use of:
Strategy 1 – Create Social Media Accounts for USA, UK Audiences
Manageflitter
Strategy 2 – Use Google Webmaster tools with USA Gmail Address
Strategy 3 – Configure your Bing webmaster Settings
Strategy 4 – Study your Analytics Account and implement the following
Strategy 5 – Use Google Places,Bing Places and US/UK Citation sources
Strategy 6 – Use US Local listings and US/American Classified Sites
Strategy 7 – Host your Website or Blog on a US server
Strategy 8 – Get credible backlinks from US sources​

chrishirst

Staff member
I'll simply say:

None of the above.

The ONLY one you almost got 'right' was 'strategy' 8.
I have no idea what a 'credible' backlink is, but it sounds like something that has been invented by "experts" who do not actually understand what 'credible' actually means.

The ONLY reason you should 'place' backlinks or have backlinks placed for you is when and where the viewers of the URL the links are on are 'qualified', and qualified in this instance means 'suitably prepared'.

"Credible", "Relevant", "Related" are just pointless junk 'buzz words' to make you think that the person making the claims about the links is credible. << That being the correct usage of the word 'credible'.

So lets pick apart some of the other 'strategies'.

1: You only need ONE 'social media profile' for ALL English speaking demographics, because they ALL speak and read English. Sure, there are some minor differences between British English and American English dictionaries, but provided you define YOUR usage of a word or phrase when it may be ambiguous or different there will be no problems.

2: I haven't got a clue what difference this make because ALL gmail addresses are the same, and have been since Gmail first appeared, the use of @googlemail was simply a temporary workaround because of the 'gmail' name being a registered trade-mark in the U.K. and Germany. The @googlemail was, and still is merely an alias to the same name with a @gmail.com domain

3: Pointless, what your "** webmaster tools setting are has no influence on where your REAL traffic comes from.

4, 5 & 6 Just the usual nonsense to get you to buy some special 'SEO Toolkit" sold by the 'SEO Snake Oil' salesmen.

7: See No. 3, ... ... Both these are ONLY of minor relevance if you think the ONLY POSSIBLE way of getting traffic and conversions is from search engines

chrishirst

Staff member
Can we assume that you changing your "location" to 'California' while posting from a series of 'dynamic' IPs all from the allocation ranges for Airtel Broadband, an ISP that ONLY provides Internet services to India is related to this question.

Because, if so ... ... You're WRONG. It's just another example that you pay, or have been paying FAR too much attention to the stupid "experts" who proclaim that spamming forums with signature links and 'profile links' is the secret formula to search engine success.

It is NOT

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with Chris, the content here is a debacle.

If you want any work from native english speakers, you'll need a native english speaking copywriter, this is far and away the most important thing you could do.

Also, Comic Sans? please! you're just shooting yourself in the foot using that.