How to advertize

voodish

2000-2008 Creaxion Designs. You seem to have done a lot of work and been around a long time to be classed as a 'beginner'.

So I put it to you that you kind of know the methods in which you seek, as you are fulfilling one with this thread, an indirect marketing technique, to begin the process of viral SEO...

...much better than 'here is my website', and I don't mind what your doing, but do take part in the community first and help some others out, as you obviously have more knowledge than your letting on, hope to see you back again. :)

Ken

maybe it's just me but i think you have a typo on your home page, "Delivering the fast turnaround"

As for getting your site out there. I would say get as many links on others sites as you can then add it to google. thats what I'm trying to do for mine. but I'm too cheap to even pay for a domain name till i know my site is ready.

smalley.john

Read about SEO and try to rank for your keywords naturally.

Advertise your website on adwords and other PPC if you think you can make a killing with each sale :)

Gorgy

I think you should start with on page optimization.
Even if you pay a lot of money for advertising people will leave your website because you have more text than logos to show.
I believe your homepage should show samples of your logos and not just tell about them.

charlesefe

i with help you

My name is charles efe,i'm website traffic broker,i can submit your site to 500 directories.All directories are SEO friendly and are indexed in Google and all directories are free,it means that you will get free one way links,no reciprocal link required. You can email me on [email protected].

specialk

Building keyword rich concise website content is the best way to start with any site. As far as advertising goes, I would start looking at building back links to your site and maybe cpm networks.

DesignMachine

I don't know about anyone else but most of my work tends to come from customer recommendation. My website currently ranks 3rd in Google for my town and generates very few enquiries - the ones I do get from the site are normally sent out to every other designer in the local area and so become a price war.

Does anyone else find the same or is this just be a sign that my website needs updating?

hks

Maybe you can use link building for advertize your site.
one way link exchange , submit directory.
Or use adwords for advertize.

arnoldsmithh

Many ways of advertising you website but the the best way is SEO. You can optimize your site by the on page and off page both.After that many things like directory submission for getting good page rank, css directory submission to get visitors, social bookmarking etc.

http://www.opensocialfactory.com

Last edited by a moderator:

ckeener

These are the few methods what I use to promote my web site:

1. Submitting articles to the article directories.
2. Leave comments on other people's blogs with a backlink to your site.
3. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.
4. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.
5. Add a link in your email signature to your website.
6. Use PPC.
7. Add a "bookmark this site" link to your site.
8. Have a tell-a-friend form on your site.
9. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website.
10. Submit your site to any related niche directories on the net.
11. Use Social bookmarking sites.