How much can I get

rwebber77

Let me be the first to say welcome to the site! As for your questions, I am sure you need more than a single post to get a "job" around here, especially considering you are unsure of any price-point on web designs you've posted.

Pricing on a web design is purely subjective to numerous variables and not to mention what a buyer is willing to pay.

Last edited:

bbbkkk

Thanks for the answer . I know that but I would like to know is it possible to get job/commission with that examples of work .

Last edited:

rwebber77

If I understand you correctly, then yes you could consider it commission if you find a buyer for those designs. My question is this, are you selling just the design or do you have layered .psd's to go with it?

ReneeRash

Nice designs. Another thing to consider with pricing is the number of pages that you will be setting up for your client and whether or not you will be the person uploading the content to the site. If you're going to be maintaining the site on a regular basis then you may want to consider charging a monthly rate for that.

SEOArbiter

I agree. Keep in mind the upkeep and monthly maintenance if they are going to require that. You may want to consider that for your pricing.