How do I advertise my web design services?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs and Advertising Space' started by toktok, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove all ads.
  1. RAJO

RAJO New Member

start it simple make google ads on your website then from their work on it so you'd flourish into the social networks

2. StevenD

StevenD New Member

Yes, I agree with that BLUE text above, that is suitable and should be adopted by any business to be clear crystal in projects... :)

I would suggest, getting top results on Google for your related keywords like Your local area + web design, Your local area + web designer, Your local area + web designing company, and etc - I guess you can get more. Do keyword research a bit, before you start focusing those keywords. I am sure that will give you more business than now, but as you know SEO takes little more time...

3. mango01

mango01 New Member

you may use the ways of getting traffic like email marketing, affiliate, marketing, using social media, comments on blogg etc.

4. mikecooper008

mikecooper008 New Member

PPC, social media, organic search rankings, affiliate program are just a few ways to advertise your services

5. scoyne2

scoyne2 New Member

What about local marketing? I have a PPC campaign on adwords and on Facebook running, but the results are sad (although not very costly). What kind of results have you all had with mailing postcard sized advertisements to local businesses?

6. mattador

mattador New Member

try hitting up blogger to get the word out. maybe some free consulting as well

7. chrishirst

chrishirst Well-Known Member Staff Member

And if he complains .... Hit him some more :)

8. cwvps

cwvps New Member

Set up your own blog and include your portfolio there, ask some of your customers for testimonials and post them on your blog, advertise on social media and designer forums. Advertise locally, too, in some local newspaper, magazines, etc.