Not open for further replies.

elcape

well i register a domain on dec 3 of this month

and start working a litle "lazy" :D on dec 12 or 15

well today i check the PR and i have 2/10

how good is it?

serps are not that good beacuse i have
coming soon pages in them

but once i finish with 2 or 3 web site that im doing i will have links between them
what do you guys think?

Last edited:

ishie

Pagerank isn't that important anymore. It cannot be quantified. Google doesn't give that much value on PR these days. Ranking and traffic are far more essential!

atco123

Page Rank

Wow, its Good to have page rank 2 in short period..
But with this, your serps are also important...

Good... Keep it up!

orangecopper

Pagerank isn't that important anymore. It cannot be quantified. Google doesn't give that much value on PR these days. Ranking and traffic are far more essential!

Ofcource Traffic is the most important, But its not true that page ranks arent important anymore, they are very important atleast in SEO.

cheers
Josh

shawn

I agree! SERP is more important than PR. PR is just one of the factors that affect SERP.

orangecopper

how big is 2/10 ? as simple as that means it 20 percent as good according to mathematics. But according to SEO its near to 35% good as most of the websites on the web do not have a PR at all. so try to get it to 3 or 4 anything above 4 or equal is amazing!

cheers
Josh

jasontn

PR 2 is a good PR. You can get many link exchanges with quality sites. Therefore, you can move up quickly in the rankings. However, you should keep adding content because the PR can drop.

ishie

PR 2 is a decent pagerank, but aim for something higher. Pagerank has nothing to do with SERP and traffic. Focus on those aspects instead. ;)

Jenie

Banned
Yes ishie I also agree that both are important but traffic is much necessary.
It's nice that your site gain good PR in so small time......
Keep on working it will go to top

Status
Not open for further replies.