hiring someone for java

DotCom

i need someone to program a few things on a template for me. I dont have lots of money but we can work something out. PM me.

PS
all of the code is provided, i just need someone to put it all together so that it all works together

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
well can you say javascript?
why the f*ck dont people actually write javascript but they write java.
TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!
if your feeling lazy and cant be bothered to type it all out.
just type js - then at least we would know what you meant.

EDIT: in fact WDF has even made it a little <acronym> so if you hover over js it says Javascript

Last edited:

CaldwellYSR

well can you say javascript?
why the f*ck dont people actually write javascript but they write java.
TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!
if your feeling lazy and cant be bothered to type it all out.
just type js - then at least we would know what you meant.

EDIT: in fact WDF has even made it a little <acronym> so if you hover over js it says Javascript

I really wanted to do this early today but I decided against it. Glad I could rely on good old Phreaddee because it needed to be said. As someone who is much better with Java than JavaScript it is extremely annoying when this happens. I actually had a guy on craigslist hire me to do some "Java work" and it wasn't until I went to start the work that he finally said it was JS he needed.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
As someone who is much better with Java than JavaScript it is extremely annoying when this happens. I actually had a guy on craigslist hire me to do some "Java work" and it wasn't until I went to start the work that he finally said it was JS he needed.
my point exactly!

DotCom

Yes i realized my mistake. I was to lazy to correct it. It bothers me as much as your do, so i apologize!!! however i have something for you guys and i need professional web developers who are in love with standards and create the web with love and nurture. I am a rookie at this but i will soon be where you are, if not better. Anyways, check it out.