help with new antispam site

yoshimitsuspeed

I created a new website due to my frusteration with spammers. Most conversation I hear is people talking about how to fortify their site, Blog, wiki, and forum against these people. Our site aims to take a more agressive offensive stance and reduce peoples and companies desire to spam. I need ideas on how to acomplish this. I have already had a few that might prove usefull but I want to discuss as many avenues as possible.

I am also interested in making a program. I am sure it could be done pretty simply in something like PHP but my skills are not yet advanced enough to take this on.
Basically I want a page that people can enter the urls of the sites spammers post links to on their forums and blogs and such then take these URls and order them from the most commonly submitted to the least commonly submitted then display the most commonly submitted sites on my site.
Eventually it might even be nice if it automatically looked up the urls info through something like whois.net and displayed all available info along with the url but this is for another time and also depends on difficulty and legality.
I am hoping someone might be interested in volunteering to make or help make this script as well as possibly other projects. I can't offer much at the moment other than links and praise but you would be helping a good cause.

I also need any possible input from people.
www.spameaters.org

Artoonie

I know this is not helpful, but I'd just like to thank you, I've been hoping somebody would make a site like that...I'm sure it will go far. I think that php link think would be awesome, but perhaps a form could work also for users who do not want to register. Just a thought =D

yoshimitsuspeed

I know this is not helpful, but I'd just like to thank you, I've been hoping somebody would make a site like that...I'm sure it will go far. I think that php link think would be awesome, but perhaps a form could work also for users who do not want to register. Just a thought =D

I think it would be a pretty basic form but it would be nice if it was as automated as possible. The less work I have to do the better as always.
I would want it to be publically acessable though. The easier it is to get to the more people will be likely to use it.
I am finding more sites that fight spam and I will put these up in a links section on my site soon. Pretty much all the antispam sites that I have found so far though are focused on email spam. Maybe I can get some of them thinking more about online spam as well.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I was hoping to get more excited responses but I can also see that I don't have a lot to offer at the moment and that may be part of why I havent seen more jumping and clapping. Hopefully soon though I will have something more difinitive to show off.