Help wanted need a website quickly

nshaffer

Hey, Ive got a website that I need designed quickly for a day spa type of business. I am looking for someone with high quality of work, who can get it done quickly, and has affordable rates. Please send me your portfolio and how quickly you can normally get jobs done.

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fast, good, cheap. You can only pick 2. If someone promises you otherwise, they're a liar or their idea of "good" is very different from everyone else's.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fast n good, thats me. Affordable, well that depends on what you define as affordable, but like ronald said, its only two of the three you can pick.

saber mogaddas

Come On Man So Fast ..Minimum 3 Day For Make a Quality Web Site..If you Want A Quality Site Then 15 Or 20 Days With Asp.net Css And jQuery..

zipinel

You can take a look at my portfolio by accessing the website presented in my signature, if you think it's ok, contact me there...you will also see the english version

Steve Davey

Reasons to use my company here.

1) Quality of Work - Yes. Depending on scope of project, this works against #2
2) Quickly - Depends on the size, requirements of the site
3) Affordable - Yes, especially since I'll train you to make future basic changes yourself, saving you time and money long-term

I'll take you through an effective, logical site creation process and do it quickly.

Please visit the site and call if interested... PPD Marketing.