Help making site Calendar/Message Board

Eddie128

Hello. I am currently making a web site for a club at my school. The teachers of the club have asked me to make a page in which they, themselves, can post updates, such as cancellations or important notices, to the website for club members to see. Club members will rely on the site for information about cancellations and updates from the teachers. They also wanted a monthly calendar page, in which they could also post thinks on different days (picture it like this: a calendar on a page with each day as a box, or a row).
I basically need a way to allow these teachers to simply log in or have permissions to update and change this calendar and post to the "club updates" page. I would like something that will be simple for me to integrate into my site design. (I am trying to keep it simple, try to avoid complicated scripts). And it must also be simple for the teachers to understand how to work it. Thanks very much!!!!! :)

-Eddie

StephanieCordray

I've used php based web calendar with decent results. You might google the name and look for their home page. I don't have the link handy.