help critique my personal site

JackRT

I like the site (well, you're a webdesigner, so that's to be expected)... why did you go with "CC" rather than "COM" though? Just curious...

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like the overall design of the site. The large text works well here, and I think the layout flows pretty well. A couple of things I'd like to note:
1. The diagonal lines used for the shadow on the index page's large text makes my eyes hurt. Not to mention, that's the only place where you use it, so I looks out of place.
2. The header and footer images...what are you trying to convey? I don't get the feeling that I want to hire you. I feel like I'm on an early morning hike. They're good images, they just don't work here.
3. On the strategy page, I like the way you've broken it down. The headers would sound better if you said either "Analysis Design Delivery" or "Analyze Design Deliver". I know it sounds nitpicky, but read them together a few times along with the way you have it and you'll see what I mean. Parallel Structure is the term for it.

Other than that, great work here!

DesigNes

Adorable." Ron on the eyes hurt a little though, I'd change your background texture.

You should make your "job title" a little larger as it's not apparent right when you load up the site.

Portfolio?

Love your spirit!

X_Gary_X

I think it's great. I'd personally add more space, (maybe another line-break), between your headers and content. They seem too close together. Just me though..