Google cant cash site, its been month.

SamuelHo

About month ago we have someone build site for us and yet its not cashed on google, just one page is cashed and no body can find us by searching our company name. Someone advise please. Linkto site.

WebDesigner500

First of all be patient, it can take some time to get ranked in Google, especially if it's a new domain. Without taking a good look at it I couldn't say for sure, but the first place I would look is the Flash welcome page, is it crawler friendly?

You can find out if the googlebot is crawling your pages by using the Google Webmaster Tools

Last edited:

SamuelHo

Why its like this i have sitemap.xml on root of site shouldn't it tell google to check rest of pages?

Its not all flash only first page has flash into rest of site is HTML only.

dekiweb

Your page have no visibile link and no visible content. This is the classic site google hate.

bluecollar01

You could be in the "Google Sandbox". Do a search for Google Sandbox and you'll get a clearer picture.

P.S. - Get rid of the flash, as people above have said - you've built the site in a manner that makes it difficult for Google. If you want to rank well, you need to make your site more search engine friendly.

starcomputersup

How exactly are you establishing that you are not cached? I've just had a look and I can't see any issues;

Go to Google and search for;

site:www.thebaegroup.com

You will see several of your pages listed (looks like all of them to me).

I would also like to say that google can index flash sites perfectly well, so don't worry on that front.

If what you are saying is that you cant find your site when you search google that a whole different problem. Contact me by PM as I might be able to help with your SEO efforts.

bermuda

New websites would need to wait before getting crawled and indexed by the Googlebot properly and addition of links plus fresh contents could always help in this respect. By the way do not forget using your Google Webmaster Tools to add your site to the Google portal manually because this way it would learn of its launch very soon.

BMA

Banned
I see that you now come up as number 5 when I search for your company name. Unfortunately, if I search for "The BAE Group modeling," or "The BAE Group Modeling Agency," you disappear from the Google results. That's no good if you want natural search traffic. It's time to invest in some search engine optimization (SEO) to get your site stronger with its own key words.