Good free email service?

What do you think which is the best free email services for you? and why?

For me it is Gmail as it can be used in pop account, easy to operate and ad free and reliable also IMO.

fondox4

For me its Gmail too, first i just used for my private email address, but now i also use gmail for my business email. just google contacts they could make better

anna

When I took media classes in college, they taught us never to use a hotmail or yahoo address as they have the "perception" of being unprofessional.

We were strongly encouraged to use our own personal domain emails first, then gmail accounts second.

Personally, I have several. I have my [email protected] address, a gmail acct., a hotmail acct. for photography, and a yahoo account for junkmail.

I think gmail is the most highly acclaimed but it comes down to personal preference.

amethyst

I maintain a yahoo account but most free web hosting sites and even merchant websites require a different e-mail account such as gmail in order to benefit from their system. I think both services are still equally good. I am loyal to my original yahoo account but an alternate e-mail is absolutely necessary.

Johan Arthur

mail

Ofcouse its gmail.yahoo is popular but there are many adds in yahoo site so it takes time to load but gmail works instantly.so goes for msn or hotmail too.

styla786

I m using G mail and according to me it is the best best one.i like it and feeling comfortable with G mail.

cammhill

I believe gmail is the best free email service.

It is ad free and unlike yahoo and some others you do not have to waste time loading up a news/weather page.

A gmail address appears much more professional than yahoo or certainly hotmail.

Also gmail is easily accessible thru pop or imap so can easily be used with programs like outlook and thunderbird as well as smart phones.

Gmail also has a mobile app that enables access on even the most basic internet compatible phones (almost all these days) so with gmail you don't need a smartphone to get email on your phone.

I do not work for google or anything, this is just my opinion based on experience.

I personally have a gmail address as my main email and a hotmail for my junk/competitions etc.

bongoko

I like Gmail because it loads faster compare to Yahoo and Msn because they have ads on their site.
And some of the sites required Gmail accounts if you want to register to their site.

bongoko

I like Gmail because it loads faster compare to Yahoo and Msn because they have ads on their site.And some of the sites required Gmail accounts if you want to register to their site.