Get thousands of unique visitors to your site.

starcomputersup

Get thousands of unique visitors to your site.

All Traffic Comes From Expired/Old Domains

I will produce a steady flow of potential customers to your URL.

The traffic is unique, worldwide. I cannot direct visitors from a sepcific region you will get a large mix.

This flow of traffic will help lower your Alexa rating, which is very good for your search engine rankings.

The traffic is from Expired Domains, and not any other malicious method.

You will be given a login with which you can monitor, start and stop your campaign at any time.

You will be able to see a report of: Visitors Per Day, Visitor Info and the number of visitors per hour.

Give it a try, and watch your visitor count fly through the roof.

This method will not produce any form of pop-up, your site will appear in the users browser just the same as if they had gone directly to your URL. This method is best suited to websites selling or promoting products aimed at a wide branch of users. For example, financial products and health.

I will not accept websites which contain any of the following sites;

- Url(s) may not contain any popup ads of any type.
- Url(s) may not play any sounds upon page load.
- Url(s) may not contain adult content, Hate, Warez
- Url(s) may not break out of frames.
- Url(s) may not use site rotation, redirection, or forwarding.
- Url(s) may not load virus or force any downloads.
- Url(s) may not take more than 5 seconds to load.
- Url(s) may not disrupt the traffic delivery process.

Adsense Safe, Google Analytics doesnt track very well - AW Stats and Statcounter can lag behind. Your live admin panel that you receive will show the correct traffic stats.

The traffic comes on a steady basis, not blasting in at hundreds every second!

From what I’ve seen from current users: 5000 visitors receive approx 150 per day, 10,000 is approx 200, 20,000 is 220, 50,000 is 340, 75,000 is 500, and 100,000 is 700. These are averages, and can vary daily because the traffic is human and unpredictable.

Please allow 24 hours for the technicians to approve your site – it’s usually less.

Prices: (we accept payment in USD or GBP£)

5,000 for £8.00
10,000 for £14.00
15,000 for £20.00
20,000 for £25.50
50,000 for £50.00
100,000 for £95.00

I have purchased in bulk, and acting as a reseller. I have a limited amount of these, so please get your orders in quickly.

JemsRoker

All Traffic Comes From Expired/Old Domains

Making fool the public and earning coin by cheating! Maximum (99.99%) Expired/Old Domains visitor is zero per month.
If any one have good visitors to his site he will renewal his site. And so you will not get any Expired/Old Domains to redirect/forward it to my website. Again if I want relevant traffic your redirected site's visitor will not carry a minimum value for me.