Freelance communities

3dmagicaldesign

I've had a very good experience with freelancers communities, right now I am acquiring popularity and good reputation on Elance, I would like to recommend freelance communities to my fellow members. Can anyone give me his/her feedback? what do you think about the fees? what do you about the entire idea?

suz

I want to sign up at Elance but I got discouraged when I saw that you can only sign up for one category and after that each one costs extra :(

irving

Well I'm new when it comes to the freelance industry. I intend to make this a full time job one day. Hope i will be able to do things right.

seoexpert

I do not like freelancing right now as much is outsources and I can't compete with those prices which are thousands cheaper than my prices.

3dmagicaldesign

Yes, the prices are cheaper, I won't discuss that but it helps you build a reputation and keep busy when the work-flow is slow. Regarding the comment made by Suz I have to say that you can do really fine paying for one category ( the most used by web developers is the web design and programming category), I use that myself and I've done pretty good. If you try just one category you will notice that it has a wide range of action field.