Free Premium Wordpress Themes and Free Premium Joomla Templates

LucasL

Hi to all Entrepreneurs,

Having an online presence is essential for any businesses these days whether if is a website or blog. Having a professional and beautiful looking site/blog is important as well as this will deeply impress your visitors/potential customers who will remember you, your business and your services. Currently WordPress and Joomla are the 2 most popular CMS Platform used by businesses and individuals alike.

That is why I am sharing Free Wordpress Themes and Joomla Templates which are all professionally designed and ready to be used so that you won't spend a single cent. This allows you to use this saved money to invest on other aspects of your businesses or if you are an individual, you can focus the saved investment more on internet marketing.

What I hope is that these free wordpress themes and joomla templates will help the forum members who are in need of it. If I have broken any rules, please let me apologize in advance and I will stop sharing. Please kindly notify me.

Free Wordpress Theme: Calypso

calypso.jpg

Description:
Calypso is a magazine style wordpress theme with mind-blowing features like jQuery slider, Custom menu, featured thumbnails, widgetized sidebar and footer, and more. It is a free premium wordpress 3.0 theme.

Preview and Download Free Wordpress Themes

Free Joomla 1.6 Template: Web Servers

WebServers.jpg

Description:
Web Servers is a free technological Joomla 1.6 Template where the design is techno crafted with shining steels. Web Servers the modern Joomla 1.6 template is created to be the front for Web-hosting businesses, related blogs and also well suited technology blogs/sites.

Preview and Download Free Joomla 1.6 Templates

Free Joomla 1.7 Template: Time Flight

TimeFlight.jpg

Time Flight is a free Joomla 1.6 and 1.7 template that supports both 2 and 3 column layouts. It has an unique background sliding effect which can be turned off in the Joomla administrative area via the template settings page. It is a dark theme I should say and feels a bit goth but using the word goth is a bit extreme.

Preview and Download Free Joomla 1.7 Templates

Free Premium Wordpress Theme: Provogue

Provogue.jpg

Description:
The features you are going to enjoy are featured content slider, twitter, featured video, banner ads, adsense and more! Provogue is a premium wp theme suited for gamer blogs, movie blogs, gadget blogs and anyway is so cool that the blog genres.

Preview and Download Free Premium WordPress Themes

Hope the above themes and templates can help you in your endeavors, I wish you all Good Luck

LucasL

More Free Premium Wordpress Themes and Free Premium Joomla Templates

Hi All,

These are quite recent release of premium design free wordpress themes and joomla templates. Comes with ready theme features, simply install the themes/templates and you can kick start your online presence right away. Hope these help you in your business or individual online endeavors :)

Free Premium WordPress Theme: WallBase
WallBase.jpg

Preview and Download Free Premium Wordpress Theme

Free Premium WordPress Theme: ShutterShot
Shuttershot.jpg

Preview and Download Free Premium Wordpress Theme

Free Premium Joomla 1.6 and 1.7 Template: Stylish Black
StylishBlack.jpg

Preview and Download Free Premium Joomla 1.7 Template

LucasL

More Free Wordpress Themes and Free Joomla Templates

Here's a few more beautiful free wordpress themes and free joomla templates which you all can use it for your site

Free Joomla 1.6 & 1.7 Template: Holiday Beach
HolidayBeach.jpg

Preview and Download Free Joomla Template

Free Premium WordPress Theme: Balena
Balena.jpg

Preview and Download Free Premium Wordpress Themes

Free Wordpress Theme: Tech Mode
Techmode.jpg

Preview and Download Free Wordpress Theme

Free Joomla 1.6 and 1.7 Template: jOrange
jOrange.jpg

Preview and Download Free Joomla Templates