Forum for Articles, Tutorials, Etc.

Should we have a tutorial/articles forum?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Geodun1

After reading several of 3dmagicaldesigns' articles, I realized that they were just thrown in with all the chaotic questions. Plenty of fresh designers (and even more experienced designers) could benefit from the forum having a forum dedicated to the tutorials and articles that the more experienced designers in our community can post.

What are your thoughts on this? Is it possible that with enough votes we could get this? I'd like to hear from the mods/admins on this.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
It is definitely something I would consider for the future. Next on the agenda is a blog to go with the forum though.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Not so much web design, but just general news relating to being a webmaster. Stuff that I personally take an interest in.

Geodun1

Not so much web design, but just general news relating to being a webmaster. Stuff that I personally take an interest in.

So would this be a personal blog for yourself, or a system to create/share blogs for members as well? Experience tells me that adding a blogging feature to forums is actually rarely used unless it's a blog made by admins/mods.

I suppose it would make sense that forum blogging add ons aren't used very much since forums are basically the original blog ;) Anyway, looking forward to updates on it :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
No, it will not be a personal blog, will not be a member generated blog either.
more of a webmaster news site which mentions stories that I find are interesting and inspirational and gives us ideas on what areas can be successful.