For those who don't know how the search engines relationship

irving

well, i got a question? What is a search engine? How many search engine relationships are there at this time?

fromthe5

well, i got a question? What is a search engine?
I would suggest that you well know the answer to that question. Otherwise why the highly targeted links in your sig?

I fully support you, this is my task. I hope you better
Here's another good example of SPAM! No contribution to the forum, but as many keyword phrase links as you can stuff in the sig. You're both lucky that I'm not a moderator here.

seoexpert

Yea, they are spaming, and 3d is not helping, he has been posting all of this website articles that have already been covered.

3dmagicaldesign

Wow!! I didn't see this post first, I want to clear this matter, I am not here to spamming. I haven't even landed the first interested customer from this forum, my main business is 3D Architectural related, the fact is that I was involved in SEO for more than 3 years and I was attracted to this forum because there are many other forums where some members think they own the place, I am not here to insult, spam, annoy, anyone, I am here to become a recognized member and to help all these persons who need my help. I spend 18 hours sticked to the computer everyday and I like to know I am member on something. If there are some members who don't want me here just vote and if I receive many negative reviews then I will leave the forum, otherwise I have a suggestion: Instead just criticize my posts, why don't you make interesting postings? Consider that not all the persons who come here are experts, there are many people coming to this forum looking for help on things that we consider too easy or that we say: what? are you kidding!!!?? don't you know this???.