[FOR HIRE] Experienced 10+ year Developer & Web Hosting Guru

Advanox

Hello all!

The Names Jay for all you rocking entrepreneur's I haven't had the pleasure to of met yet. I'm currently looking to freelance and expand my client-tell as well as my Networking business relations. I do have a weekly-roster of projects that I am dedicated to from web design to full branding packages, but currently I am available and am very eager to take on additional work offering my services to help any start-up, existing or established company get those "need it done" & "it cost to much" jobs completed and taken care of for a great price and properly with quick results!!!

I have been involved in the Development Industry doing web design & scripting since 1999 and have been experienced in the Web Hosting Industry as long as I have been a member on WHT roughly 8 years. I've established many relationships there on WHT and would like to continue growing my network base..

I'm listing a brief overview of some basic services I can offer for those startup projects looking to get launched. I am very flexible & will work for any budget and provide all reasonable services for any price! You work with me & I work for you!

---------
TEMPLATES
$ 40.00 - Slicing & Coding for 2 .PNG/.PSD Web design
$ 5.00 - Modifications, Changes, Updates per-page
$ 10.00 - Per New Additional Subpage
$ 30.00 - Flash Modification & Reconstructions
$ 30.00 - New Server Setup's (DNS/NS/IP POOL)
$ 15.00 - Transfer Host & Database
$ 10.00 - Software / Script Mods & Hacks

From Design, Programming, Server Administration, Marketing & Promotions I do a little bit of everything and I'm very professional with quick-turnarounds. I can be asset for what your looking for & can also offer great SEO/SEM consultations, advice & tactics that will show positive results to your target-audience.

I do offer some of my services for free to lend a helpful hand to those who are need of something that I can fit into my weekly roster. I do support Foundations & Non-Profit Organizations as well, I rely on repeat business & believe Networking is the biggest key to success and I'm encouraged to contribute my skills & support any way possible.

Quick turn-arounds 12-72hours tops! & I don't close at 5pm like most, Im available for calls till midnight as I work routinely late hours as 2-5am is not un-normal for my dedication to the work I produce.

If you need it done, I can do it & If Not I always know someone who can. I will help support you & point your company/project in the right direction I'm ready when you are!

Please Contact me by Private Message or E-Mail.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: I am Available for Calls!