Firefox Button

Wilky

Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

axiomic

Guys, has any opne of you read the first post? The person's asking about the possibility of creating a shortcut! How chrome would help them?

The main problem of Firefox's latest version is that after you closed the application and again going to start ,it say that Firefox is still running,and it takes many times to start again

You should wait until the application goes out from the RAM before restarting it. It is not a problem, it is a usual thing for heavy applications.

Google Chrome is the best free browser now a days that are available,so I better suggest that you should try that.

Did you know Chrome and other google products are sending all your data to google without asking for permission in the background? Google wants to know everything, and using its products you support them.