Feedback to www.strandvagen.se

annahelin

Hello everybody!

I'm new here and I would like some feedback to the homepage http://www.strandvagen.se.

It's a swedish website (i'm from sweden:p) and it's about a street called Strandvägen. You can find information about the different companies on the street, the history of the street and different "funny" things that you can find there.

It would be very nice if you could give me some feedback so I know what is good and what I need to do better.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
the site looks fantastic, dont quite like the navigation type page links to the right hand side of the page. The whole page looks a bit disjointed, like it is overlapping something incorrectly. But overall the site looks excellent.

ishie

Nice work, man! But I don't quite get it why the header features a girl with all those flower details. ;p If the site is all about street, that should be the main focus.

WECpoker

Nice work, man! But I don't quite get it why the header features a girl with all those flower details. ;p If the site is all about street, that should be the main focus.

I would have to agree...The girl with the flowers and butterflies dominates the whole website it seems. Maybe she has some relevance to the street that local people would know?

Overall I think the whole site has a great look.