Favorite Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire1

My favorite music is classical music, because the famous songs in the world made in classical music and also classical music can give some medicine to bad mind. Doctors said that classical music is a good treatment for health. So I also like to hear classical

KateWills

Most of the time I used to listen to classic music because it helps me to relax my mind and keep me out of stress but I too like pop music as well.

Last edited:

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
well... according to my (now defunct/archival) myspace page it states that my influences are as follows...
Alice In Chains, Astral Projection, Anomaly, Akaysha, Avalanches, Aphex Twin, Ash, Armik, Tori Amos, Fiona Apple, Augie March, Autechre, Amon Tobin, Auxillary, Beastie Boys, Base Electro(n), J.S Bach (without a doubt the greatest musical mind ever), Beck, Jeff Buckley, Beethoven, Booboo and Mace, Blockhead, Boards of Canada, Bran Van 3000, BT, Bad Monkey, Blood and Fire, The Bird, The Cure, Nick Cave, Crystal Method, Cake, Calyx and Teebee, Caribou, Charlie Parker, Chicane, Cornelius, Chemical Brothers, Castings, Counting Crows, Cranberries, Cog, Combat Wombat, Cybernetik, Jeff Dread, Daft Punk, Decoder Ring, Depeche Mode, Dirty vegas, DJ Shadow, Dom and Roland, Don Peyote, Drumatic Twins, Deprogram, Dreamoperator, Decoder, Dire Straits, Delerium, Dyewitness, Drowsy, Deep Forest, Del the Funky Homosapien, Deltron 3030, Elbow, Duke Ellington, Empirion, Ergo B. Bag, Equa, Endorphin, Everything But The Girl, EZ Rollers, Faithless, Fourtet, Freq nasty, Friendly, Faith No More, Fluorocarbon, Fabrics, GoKu, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Laurent Garnier, George, Gomez, Garbage, GMS, Hrvatski, The Herd, Howard, Hermitude, Hoover, Hallucinogen, Jimi Hendrix, Infected Mushroom, Icehouse, Ionic, Itch-e and Scratch-e, Andreas Johnson, Jamiroquai, John Butler Trio, Joy Division, Jurassic 5, Jungle Brothers, Jean Michel Jarre, Knife Hand Chop, Kettle, Kronos Quartet, Kosheen, Charly Lownoise, Lounge, Lawgiverz, Led Zeppelin, Lovejuicer, Live, LTJ Bukem, Machine Gun Fellatio, Manitoba, Monolake, Mouse On Mars, Mr Fungus, Metallica, Moby, Moving Shadow, Sarah Mclauchlin, Mars Volta, Melanie, Mozart, Morcheeba, Massive Attack, NIN, Mark Newlands, Nasenbluten, The New Pollutants, Nirvana, Heather Nova, New Order, Ollie Olsen, oniKa, Orange Lozenge, William Orbit, Omni Trio, One, Ozomatli, Orbital, Portishead, Philasophigas, Paul Kelly, Plump DJ's, Pollyanna, Prana, Prodigy, Propellorheads, Pearl Jam, Pseudo Sound Project, Puzahki, Pendulum, Placebo, Plug, Quannum, Quoz, Roots Manuva, Renegade, Rage Against The Machine, Anthony Russell, Rachmanoff, Radiohead, Rawbone, Roni Size, Santana, System 7, Spearhead, Talvin Singh, Silverchair, SUN Project, Shpongle, Skunkhour, Soulwax, Stretch, Stabbing Westward, Shapeshifter, Compay Segundo, Sigur Ros, Samahdi, Squarepusher, Sense, Slug, Stalker, Streets, St Germain, Stalker, Soon, Tho So Aa, Tabla Beat Science, Throbgoblin, Trancendetal Headache, Tortoise, The Tea party, Torture Table, Third Eye Foundation, Tower Of Power, Tool, Tricky, Telemetry Orchestra, Ubin, Unkle, Underworld, Ultimate Army Of Prawns, Vialka, Susanne Vega, Wicked Beat Sound System, White Zombie, Z Pyramid, and so so so many more I cannot think of right now.

that pretty much answers it right? although that was maybe 3 years ago...so god knows how many more newer artists i'd like to add to that list.

iamshawnrice

I find electronic music to be perfect for hours of coding. Particularly Dubstep and IDM. Nothic with heavy vocals. Specifically Four Tet, Squarepusher, Boards of Canada; mid to down tempo grooves with a little glitchieness.
(yeaH, that's right...glitchiness.)

anna

well... according to my (now defunct/archival) myspace page it states that my influences are as follows...

that pretty much answers it right? although that was maybe 3 years ago...so god knows how many more newer artists i'd like to add to that list.

You're not a Jane's Addiction fan? I saw the NINJA tour (the first time J.A. had their ORIGINAL line up since the 80's)

It was pretty amazing.

I love all kinds of music though, from Talking Heads to Haiku d'etet to Alice in Chains to Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and Bunny Wailer (separately and together).

I've been listening to Nirvana lately since "Nevermind" turned 20, and also a lot of the Man in Black.

JeneeWils2011

I feel affection for literately pretty much every kind of music and especially I like to take pleasure in Classical songs. But while gaming I would like to listen Techno and Rock songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.