extra sidebar

highperformance

Im getting confused on how to go about doing this. I have a sidebar on the left hand side of my page, I would like to add an aditional sidebar on the right hand side of my page.

I'd also like to narrow my sidebar on the left if possible.

I've tried looking through wordpress's support pages and either and I can't seem to get a straight answer...atleast not one that I understand.

website is www.highperformancejunkies.com

I'd like to continue to have the info I have present in the left sidebars, and be able to put sponsors/ad affiliates in the right hand sidebar. This will let me cleanup any ads from going into the actual text and making things confusing.

Roddy

Since you are using a responsive design, you need to think about what is going to float where on different devices as well as figure out the wide screen layout.

When I get a problem like this I go back to nursery school and play with colored blocks.

This one shows a standard left/right sidebar arrangement.

The next one shows a better arrangement where the right sidebar is composed of two blocks that slide down to sit side by side on iPad and then back to one on top of the other on the 'phones.

highperformance

sorry guys, I appreciate the help and didn't mean to leave you hanging. I got tied up dealing with somethings on this end.

So far I've tried downloading and installing different plug ins with no luck.

Some of the reading I have done has said I need to go into the CSS and change some coding or something.

I think I may have figured it out with a new theme...unfortunatly I need to go resize all my pictures, which kinda p*sses me off...but I guess you cant have everything lol