Crazy Price?

suz4x4

Hi All,

A friend of mine had his site done and when he told me how much it cost, I almost choked to death after laughing so hard that he actually paid what he did. now since I do not do sites professionally I thought maybe there is something I don't know about why he was charged so much. So I am posting a link to the site for your review and hope that some of you would give me an idea of a fair price for this site. after a few responses, I will be sure to tell you how much he paid so you too can almost choke while laughing!:D

Sue

http://www.tower-recon.com/

jmad

i am on a computer with a 8 bit video card so it might be that but it seems a lil dark to me it says in the source code that it is from a template i wouldn't do a site like this so i dont know how much some one would charge not to much i would think its very static n coming from a template i wouldnt think it would take much to produce is he getting it hosted and maintained by the person who made it that might have something to do with the price but i dont know. i am curious how much he paid????

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I dont know how much he paid, but the site looks ok to me. The logo looks custom, they may have helped with the text copy etc. So possibly took a fair amount of work.