Contact forms, meta stuff, and Slide show

mjrzasa

These are things I want to learn how to implement into my pages and I do not know how to.

Contact forms - typically seen as a page to fill out name email etc that I believe is then emailed to the owner of the website.

Meta tags - I have no idea what this is for or how to do it. I think it has something to do with SEO.. am I right?

Slide Show - Simply a few pictures shifting on a home page, or with arrows that you can click that trigger the image to slide over to the next one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

benjamin.morgan

Contact Forms, Most of the time are done with PHP.
Meta tags are indeed for SEO, but not always useful. Your content should be used more in SEO. (Google Meta Tags).
Slideshows are done using jQuery most of the time. (If you haven't studied javascript or jquery i wouldn't try to put one in right away)

Good Luck,
Benjamin Morgan

saber mogaddas

Meta tag Also Use For Google Spider..And I Need For SEO..
You Can Creat a Slideshow With Jquery ..Or Use Slide Show Plugin Or Slideshow Maker Program..

Janja

I bought an email form that is called formtoemailpro. I love it. Of course you can just handcode a form and have the action link to the email formprovided by your host. But I liked this independant formmailer with tons of captch etc options. They had a free version that is pretty easy to use too.
http://formtoemail.com/formtoemail_free_version.php