Check it out if you want too..leave feedback please if so.

XSDrew

Though i am not the designer of this site, more the research and developer, but i would rather say that im quite pleased with the results of our new designer which we picked up about 2 weeks ago.

This has been released about a week ago going through some bugs and such just wanted to get some feedback, we have fixed the site on my laptop a 17' widescreen display (1440X900rez) and my coleagues desktop 19' (1024X768rez) and our designers screen 22' widescreen ( 1680X1050rez) . We have been trying different browsers (firefox, opera, IE ) but we cannot determine if everything will work fine on different resolutions and browsers, but yea i dont expect much since im a newbie to these forums, but just loking for some beta feedback to see if everythign works well on the viewers side.

Check it out www.xsessivedesigns.com
also we have a portfolio of all our sites on that we have done (well only the good ones anyways ) still more to add if you guys are interested .
thanks for your time hopefully i can more tips and tricks for new ideas from you guys.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I dont like it, not a fan of flash, but at 1024x768 on a 17" monitor, half the main page does not appear on the main screen

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i am not big on full flash sites either. i hate the load times, but other than that, i think it looks great!!!

one thing i did notice though is that at my screen resolution (1680x1050) the contact tab on the portfolio page sticks up to far causing it to block the last entry in you portfolio.