Calling designers

Ragtradedave

Hello all,

My name is David, originally from London and moved to Sydney 18 months ago with my girlfriend Kate. We both work full time and have been keeping an eye open for a business opportunity and found what looks like an interesting little niche.

Our plan is to work/partner with a small number of boutique British clothing design houses who have little or no representation in Australia with an aim to import and sell through a highly stylised Ecommerce platform. Our marketing campaign would take advantage of a fair amount of social media.

Urban street culture is growing here in Australia and we believe that there is an opportunity for top notch men's streetwear with an underground edge as an alternative to the chain store surfshops in every shopping centre.

I cannot name the design houses we are aiming to partner with at this stage but think along the lines of the labels below, but at an earlier stage of evolution!

www.firetrap.com
www.g-star.com
www.diesel.com

The look and feel of site itself will be highly instrumental in the success of this project and we are aiming for funky, slick and not corporate. We are interested in connecting with creative individuals who may be interested in helping getting this project of the ground perhaps with logo or website design assistance. Perhaps someone out there may be interested in adding to their commercial portfolio.

Naturally this is not a full brief but this will hopefully offer enough information to know if you are interested in getting involved.

Hope to hear back from you creative people soon!

Thanks for reading, David & Kate

+61 (0)434 388 600
[email protected]