Browser compatibility question

anna

Hello all,
I have a client using FF 10 and her site looks weird on her computer. I am using FF 10 and it looks fine on mine. I told her to clear her cache (and walked her through how to do it) but she says it still looks weird. I've tried googling with no success. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

CaldwellYSR

Ask her to take a screenshot or screen share with you so that you can see the problems she's talking about. A better description of the issue is the only way you'll be able to figure out the problem. She may have the window smaller than yours, or less resolution. Maybe a different operating system... There are alot of possibilities.

anna

Ask her to take a screenshot or screen share with you so that you can see the problems she's talking about. A better description of the issue is the only way you'll be able to figure out the problem. She may have the window smaller than yours, or less resolution. Maybe a different operating system... There are alot of possibilities.

I saw it myself, I can attach screenshots if you want. The footer is in a different position than it should be, text runs off to the right on certain pages. I think she's using XP or Vista, I'm using a mac, but I test it on a pc using Windows 7.