Big List of Premium Domains looking for offers

domainmoon.com

Vaelor said:
To use a few examples from the list in the first post here... J-E-W.com is worth literally nothing... also AUAD.NET, 6869.org, 24365.org,...... !

AUAD.net ( AU - country extension for Australia and
AD - Advertisement)
--------finally this name is best suitable for classifieds site.

and in that same list you can also find UKAD.Net where uk -united kingdom, and i already have an offerz at 400 pounds not dollars, and 325 dollars from two buyers.......so ....need to say anything!!!!!!

and 24365.org is 24 Hours and 365 Days, though they made up got more brain than others.........

and number domains like 6869, NNN-N-NNNNN, these kind of names will generally purchased by chinese and japanese, they like numbers than words...........

so njoy :) i got the money that i needed for timebeing, and will be back again............

k njoy :)

Vaelor

Okay, I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what you're trying to say here, I think much of the linguistic subtleties are being lost in translation, so it's possible that some of the logic is also.

Either way, I'm glad you're having success in the domain trading name, you obviously have a lot more capital to play with to begin with, as I certainly wouldn't take a chance wasting money on 90% of your domains, but I'm on a very tight budget, so I only buy domains for resale if I believe they're a pure gold investment.

But hey, each to their own strategies. Best of luck to you! =)

Vaelor

Yes, that was pretty much my opinion also. I made the mistake once of paying money for an appraisal - never will I make that mistake again! Pure waste of time and money.